In this era of globalisation and modern technology, advertisements are common sight to us, and how can we differentiate the validity of these advertisements? Which clinics are actually providing a professional yet guaranteed service ? Which treatments are the most suitable for us ?
More and more people are opting for medical aesthetic service, but how to decide which is the best for ourselves ?
I guess this is the problem faced by many ladies who feel like going for medical aesthetic service yet at the same time no opportunities to get the right and professional answers. Recently, not only ladies opt for medical aesthetics services, there is also increasing amount of male patients undergoing treatment in the clinic.
Most people will not share the secret of beauty, and of course we will not know where are they getting the best treatments.
But, no worries! You are in the right page! I am here to reveal the secret of how to decide on a trustable registered medical aesthetic clinic, so that everyone can enjoy the beauty without worries!
To determine a registered medical aesthetics clinic, please keep the following in your mind :
Registered clinic : You can always see the doctor’s registration certificate hanging on the wall behind the receptionist counter. Not only that, there will be also the doctor’s certificate including those aesthetic related recognised certificate and most importantly, the Form B certificate from Ministry of Health Malaysia.
In the Malaysian Medical Council (MMC) website, you can actually get the Doctor’s information easily through the lower section of homepage “ Search for a registered doctor ” (http://apps.mmc.gov.my/searchmmc/main_search.php).
2. Registered doctor : Please be aware if the doctors or consultants are using only English name or Dr. ? and not willing to provide their full name during the consultation sessions. They might be not a registered doctor! However, there might be exception as well, whereby the consultant is a registered doctor, but he or she is not registering the particular clinic, so he or she dare not to provide full name. Although this is considered as administrative violation of the law, it is still not a good excuse for a qualified clinic.
3. Look around! Look at the skin condition of the clinic staffs including the doctors and nurses. If the clinic is dirty and the cleanliness of the staff are questionable, then you are definitely in a wrong place! Go for another better clinic!
4. Spend some times on online reviews, photo comparison before and after of the clinic. Just forget about the photoshopped image !
China made equipments
European Medical Grades Equipments
5. Qualified equipment : If the consultant’s suggestions mismatch your needs, the consultants might not be having a proper training before hand, or the clinic does not have the equipment for your treatment needs. And again, the clinic might not be the right choice for you!
Do always remember that you have the right to choose superior service without suffering much complications!
Every enquiries should be answered professionally.
You should evaluate the benefits and risks before attending the treatment.
After choosing the best clinic for yourself, now you can enjoy the secret of beauty without worries !
Please see below for a list of registered clinics in Northern Malaysia,
i. 26M，Jalan Masjid Negeri, 11600 Jelutong, Penang
ii. 19, Medan Limau Emas, Pusat Perniagaan Limau Emas, 14000 Bukit Mertajam, Penang預約電話：0178889050
2. Penang Adventist Hospital, COSMETIC & RECONSTRUCTIVE CENTRE
i. 465, Jalan Burma, George Town, 10350 George Town
3. Klinik Dr. Ko
i. 87C Jalan Kelawei, 10250 Georgetown, Penang
ii. PT1797-1-4A, Kompleks Auto World, Juru Interchange, 15A, Jalan Perusahaan, 13600 Perai, Penang
4. O2 KLINIK
i. 1 & 1M, Jalan Ayer Itam, 11500 Georgetown, Penang
5. Joyce Lim Clinic
i 163, Jalan Kelawei, 10250 Georgetown, Penang
6. Leh Clinic
i. 167, Jalan Kelawei, 10250 Georgetown, Penang
7. Estee Clinic Penang
i. G-15-1, Lorong Bayan Indah 1, Bay Avenue, 11900 Bayan Lepas, Penang
8. IDO’s Clinic
i. A-16-1, Lorong Bayan indah 4, Bay Avenue, 11900 Bayan Lepas, Penang